Tuesday, October 7, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 6

Good news!  I got my HD camera back, so future posts will be in high(er) definition.  Here's Day 6 for you.  This is another one that I had an idea about before the challenge even began.  Don't know that I'm satisfied with the first go at the lyrics, though.


Lyrics:

Hello, my name is unimportant
I know the pain of a world distorted
Beyond the game off kill or be killed
Can't be the same, I'm from another world

Like a traveler lost in a strange land
Speaking a language I don't even understaand
Traveling the planet that's still slave to sin
I'm a stranger here, I'm an alien

Hello my face is not quite like yours
Follow my gaze, it's well beyond your shores
I've got a gift, so you will disconnect
A savior lifted high, it's time that we met

No comments:

Post a Comment